Digital content specialist
Position: Digital Content Specialist
Period: a.s.a.p. for 3 months
Hours: 20 hours/week
For our client we are looking for a Digital Content Specialist for a couple of months. Our client is an international non-profit organisation with various projects in more than 30 countries in Africa and Asia.
Digital content specialist
We’re looking for a temporary Digital Content Specialist who will help to showcase the impact of the organisation through innovative online communication. This is a three-month role (with a possible extension of two to four weeks), covering a transition period while the organisation recruits and fully onboards a similar full-time role in Kenya in 2022.
The Digital Content Specialist role plays a key role for the global team, with staff located across 20 different countries. Collaborating and working across a variety of different markets and mediums. Helping to bring stories to life, inspired by our many projects, ideas, innovations and impact. The ideal candidate brings a combination of creativity and technical agility. Able to
conceptualise and interpret a range of different briefs and brands. While also becoming a custodian for the own brand and identity.
- Manage and monitor the social media conversations
- Working together with the team to create content for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and website.
- Responsible for storytelling and support of global staff in compiling stories and insights, that convey the mission and expertise of the organisation.
- Contribute to the development of a new digital strategy and content management process for the organisation.
- Support the delivery of online and in-person events and webinars.
- Strong affinity with social impact
- At least three years experience in the field of marketing or communication in a (preferably international) commercial environment
- Proven track record, successfully managing corporate social media channels – with hands-on experience, developing innovative content.
- A creative wordsmith with an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills including: researching, writing, proofing, editing and presenting – in English (native English writing skills ideally).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to operate successfully in an environment with multiple stakeholders and people that originate from different cultures.
- Results-driven, enthusiastic, resourceful, flexible and able to think out of the box
- An intellectual and practical problem solver.
- Hands-on and very good in time management.
- Ideally also with experience in adobe creative suite, google suite and other content production programs.
Do you meet the qualifications and are you available during the period mentioned? Please send your short motivation and update cv to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your response!